22 April 2010

Good morning, good morning! Rise and shine people.

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the day is full of promises (it is only 9.37am) here in The City.

Today isn't going to be particularly exciting considering the time of year (April=exams) and the fact the temperature hasn't risen above 'requires mac although cardigan may suffice' for the past three days, but I am hoping to get something out of this Thursday.

I'm hoping to find the perfect party dress in Primark (for under twenty quid)

I'm hoping I haven't totally failed a major assignment (71 minutes until the truth reveals itself)

I'm hoping to get some serious revision done (but when the pub garden is calling to me like this who knows?)

And I'm hoping to get into bed tonight and feel as optimistic about tomorrow as I do right now. Because, like my nan says, 'if you knew what was in store for you tomorrow you wouldn't bother getting out of bed'.

So right now, I'm going to get dressed (I'm feeling pale blue leggings and a Topshop checked shirt) eat a substantial child's breakfast of frosted shreddies and ribena and continue counting down the minutes until this inevitable failure.

Ciao for now

A ♥

1 comment:

  1. this is funny, good stuff ladies xx follow xx

    ps love the top illustration too x

    ReplyDelete